Today is March 1st and I am frantically trying to determine what exactly I did during the shortest month of the year. I hope that I didn't waste too much time on seeking heat and watching Days of our Lives!!
There is only one way to figure out what I did... and that is to make a list of my major accomplishments (obviously posting to my blog was not one of them!!). So, during the month of February 2009, I did the following...
- sold a whopping FIVE items from my Etsy shop, making February my best month ever!!
- set a date for my 5th anniversary trunk show.
- booked a flight to NY to attend my sorority's 20th anniversary.
- designed and ordered new cards to promote home trunk shows.
- became an international seller by filling an order placed from Austria.
- learned how to Twitter and joined the Etsy Twitter Team.
- announced the winner of my first Facebook Fan contest.
- donated three items to silent auctions for charity.
- had a very successful two-day "earring only" sale at my husband's office.
- hosted a non-English speaking family of four for three nights!!