Sunday, November 8, 2009

Movin' On Up!!

Just like George and Weesie, I am very pleased to announce that my beloved Graphic Jewelry Collection "is movin on up". But instead of going from Harlem to the East Side... Graphic has gone from my basement studio to the brand new (and beautiful) Creative Expressions Art Gallery in Mequon, Wisconsin.



I must admit that I am very proud of my little collection... getting to hang out in a gallery with amazing works of art and talent.

And the best part of having my work accessible to the public is the increased amounts of feedback. Today, the gallery owner told me that "Graphic Triple Pendant" receives the most attention. This is great to know since I feel a burst of creative energy coming on and plan to create a similar design.

Once again, until the pieces of the Graphic Jewelry Collection take up residence with you (hint, hint) they can be found at the Creative Expressions Art Gallery.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, congratulations!! The setup is so sleek and professional. Great work.

Kitty said...

That is very cool. You must be excited!

Congratulations!!!!!