Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm in a Treasury on Etsy!!

My very lucky friend (and designer behind KPCreations) was able to snag a coveted treasury listing on Etsy last week. For those of you who don't know, a treasury listing is place where a "curator" can assemble an exhibit of art work. Most curators assemble work based on a particular theme. My friend's theme (if you can't tell) is "girly gear" and has many moms leaving wonderful comments.


I guess my Tanzy ring was included to remind mamas to not forget to treat themselves to something nice too!

11 comments:

Gemheaven said...

HI

Thanks for adding me on blog catalog - and congratulations on the treasury :)

Jo
x

Sarah McBride said...

love that treasury. All that pink!
great girly gear.

Unknown said...

Isn't her Tanzy ring gorgeous! I am so proud to call Brook my friend. She is such a kind, thoughtful and talented woman. Thank you for showing off the treasury. It was so much fun to make and I loved being able to feature some of my talented friends!

Travels With George by Olga Vannucci said...

Very cool!
I love the girly theme, so cute and funny.

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs. Congrats on the treasury. The ring looks great!

Home Hooked said...

Congrats on the treasury! I always feel a little thrill when I see that I'm in one. Your jewelry is so unique!

Anonymous said...

Nice treasury! I'm clicking away :)

Unknown said...

congrats!

Ann said...

Cool stuff on your treasury.

Nice blog too.

Caroline said...

Congrats on the treasury!

Kitty said...

awesome! Congrats!
I'll have to do this later this weekend. I'll definitely leave a few comments!
TGIF Mama!