Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've Been Featured... Again!

Hello and Happy Easter!

After the kids found all the eggs and I was thoroughly gussied up for church, I snuck a few minutes to check the computer for messages. I was very surprised to find out that I am today's featured artist on Haute Innovations, a fresh & innovative independent artisan showcase.

For those of you who are not aware of Haute Innovations, rush on over to check it out. You'll find something for every style and plenty of inspiring info on indie artists. I am just amazed at the site's professionalism and ability to discover new talents.

And of course, I am very flattered and honored to have been chosen!
Thanks Haute!

5 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Fantastic interview!

That photo of you is great, too...love, love, love the pink cowboy boots!

tatsuko said...

Congrats! Great interview, and love your boots :)

swanriverstone said...

hello Mama,

thank you for the add at BlogCatalog as well...Oh mY your jewelry is GORGEOUS. I love metalsmithing...i am so green of you LOL...


Beautiful creations. keep up the great work and congrats on your features, you deserve them:)

Blessed Be,

Ny

Liss said...

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! :-D