Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Forgive me if there are any typos in today's entry. My hands are raw from applying a patina then hand polishing 33 pieces of silver this morning. It was hard work (pity please) but it felt really good getting it done and working on components for my upcoming spring collection. Now I can finish off a link necklace, ring, charm bracelet, pendant and a pair of earrings.

That's right -- I did all of that by 1pm plus I edited several jewelry photos that I took yesterday, entered a new item in my Etsy shop (check it out at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8601075), repaired a ring for a friend and also completed four other pendants. Here's a picture of one of them called "Twinkle" and it's one of my favorite (and most popular) pendants.

Isn't it cute?! "Twinkle should be hitting my Etsy store later this week. Make sure you check it out!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Ok I LOVE that star! If only I weren't broke :-( 33 pieces by hand?? no wonder your hands are raw! Wow! You have talent, I love your jewelry!